Sometimes it can be a pain to convert videos and movies on a mac as there are many programs, scripts, codecs, etc. Luckily, this issue has been addressed with a sweet new program called VisualHub. It makes it incredibly easy to convert videos to just about any format on a mac. Here is the list of features taken directly from their site:
- * Fast conversion from nearly every video format to iPod, PSP, DV, DVD, AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG and Flash.
- * Convert any file in three steps. Click, drag, click.
- * Fit up to 18 hours of video on one DVD. Play it in any standalone DVD player.
- * Xgrid support. Use the power of every Mac on your network for batch encoding.
- * QuickTime Pro or special plugins not required.
- * DivX/XviD AVIs, all forms of MPEG video, and many other formats QuickTime struggles with are supported.
- * Batch Processing of multiple files. Save in-place, or to a different folder.
- * Very comprehensive Advanced panel to modify every aspect of encoding.
- * Dynamic Preview – See results before beginning a long encode.
- * Stitch multiple files together to combine videos.
- * Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel Macs.
Head on over to the VisualHub website to try out the demo. If you like it, it’s only $23.32. If you convert videos on a mac a lot, it seems to be the best program for the job.