I’ve worked on quite a few ecommerce and have used numerous software packages to set them up such as miva, candypress, zen cart, osCommerce, etc. What has frustrated me to no end is that there has never been a solid php & mysql shopping cart available…that I could find and be happy with. Well…it looks like my search is coming to an end! I’ve been tracking a new shopping cart software by Interspire that looks to be everything I have been looking for in a shopping cart package. It is currently in beta, but they constantly update their StoreSuite Blog with updates, videos, feedback, and all sorts of stuff that has me itchin’ like a kid counting down to Christmas.
Some of the features I’m stoked about are:
- php & mysql!
- Sweet Drag & Drop design mode
- Shipping integration
- Template driven to separate the content from design
- SEO Friendly!!!! The URLs it generate are simply…yummy
- AJAX used to enhance experience
- Even the default layout they show blows away just about every other shopping cart software package I’ve ever seen
If you have an Ecommerce project coming up, I highly suggest you bookmark the StoreSuite shopping cart software by Interspire. You’ll be seeing a lot of websites using this in the near future. I can’t wait to set some of my own projects up with this!