If you will ever be interviewing for a web development position, there is a great article posted over at seomoz.org that has a list of 20 questions that you may be asked. It is also useful for anyone that will be interviewing potential web developers for a project or position with a company. Some of the questions are:
- What industry sites and blogs do you read regularly?
- How comfortable are you with writing HTML entirely by hand?
- Can you write table-less XHTML? Do you validate your code?
- What are a few of your favorite development tools and why?
- What are a few sites you admire and why? (from a webdev perspective)
- What web browser do you use? (Trick question!)
All of the questions have explanations as to why they are being asked and how they should be answered. If you are planning to be on either end of a web development interview (or interactive media), this is one list definitely worth checking out! Head on over to seomoz.org to get the scoop.